“Photo” Heels

leather-jacket-fall-fashion

Admit it, we all have that one pair of high heels that have never really seen the outside world, despite the fact that our legs can rival that of a model in them and our feet look oh so lady-like in photos. Want to know something that is most definitely not lady-like? Me attempting to walk in them.

leather-jacket-laceup-bodysuit

leather-jacket

It’s that pair you save for photos on a night out, changing swiftly into a significantly comfier heel or flat right after getting the money shot. Or in my case, and I’m sure all you fellow bloggers understand, it’s the shoes you save specifically for your blog shoots. Don’t let these photos fool you, there’s a lot that goes into looking natural in uncomfortable situations.

leather-jacket-aviators

leather-jacket-boyfriend-jeans

I purchased these simple black pumps in hopes of making them a staple in my work life, however that plan quickly changed. But on the plus side, Ā I am happy to inform you that I’ve since acquired a pair with a much lower heel, one that I can probably run marathons in. Well, probably not. But I can definitely walk in them.

jacket: Forever 21 | bodysuit: Ebay | blouse: Forever 21 | bottoms: Zara | shoes: Just Fab | sunnies: Amazon

rsz_final_vblogo

26 Comments

• July 6, 2016 / 3:15 pm

Thanks lady! The things we do for fashion.

• July 6, 2016 / 3:18 pm

Thanks lady! Love pairing denim and heels. šŸ™‚

1. June 22, 2016 / 10:50 am

I totally get you, I have some pairs of shoes that are made for blog posts, I can’t stand walking in them for more than an hour.
    The photos you did here are great, I love the styling šŸ˜‰

2. June 22, 2016 / 1:33 pm

Great job! You look quite natural & comfortable with the heels in these photos. And girl, you look gorgeous. Love everything about this outift šŸ™‚

3. June 22, 2016 / 1:33 pm

Great job! You look quite natural & comfortable with the heels in these photos. And girl, you look gorgeous. Love everything about this outfit šŸ™‚

xoxo Eva | http://www.evakindles.com

4. June 24, 2016 / 8:28 pm

Yes, I plead guilty to owning a pair of heels that have only been worn at home as they are too many inches off the ground for me to handle !

5. July 4, 2016 / 5:14 pm

I love this look, so casual and dressed up at the same time! I always love to make new blogger friends by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com